- 2 x 300-400g pre-marinaded pork ribs (much easier than marinading own, ribs really need to be marinaded else dry and chewy)
- 1 dl crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- handful of fresh/frozen parsley, chopped
- 200 g (1 pot) sour cream (kermavilli) or creme fraiche
For the ribs
- Pre-heat oven to 120C.
- Remove ribs from packaging.
- Wrap the ribs and marinade in foil - do not leave any gaps open in the foil.
- Put in/on a baking tray, a tray with sides is best, just in case of any spillages.
- Cook at 120C for 2.5 hrs
- Turn heat upto 200C and cook for a further 15 mins and then take out of the oven for 15 mins to rest.
- Pour sour cream into a bowl.
- Add the crumbled blue cheese.
- Add salt to taste, add the parsley and stir.
- Let it stand in the fridge for half an hour before serving.